M2 Nut for Threaded Hex Nut 2mm
hex nuts are a six-sided nut that fastens screws and bolts efficiently and securely. They are the most common hexagonal fastener that has internal threads that screw onto the shank of a bolt or a hex cap screw. EasyMech SS Hex Nut is internally threaded and has a hex drive for nearly all general applications. It is the most commonly used nut for a wide range of applications. Hex Nuts are used in any application with a mating male threaded machine bolt or screw. Can be used with any fastener with a machine screw thread. Hex Nuts are used with compatible-sized bolts and washers.
- Material: Stainless-steel (SS)
- Dia- 2mm
- Colour: Silver While
- Stainless-steel finish
- Coarse threaded
- Corrosive resistant.
- Ideal for fitting on an exposed surface.
- Hardness is 2 times higher than copper, 10 times higher than aluminum.
- More convenient for the hand as well as Machine tightening.
- 1 x M2 Nut for Threaded Hex Nut 2mm
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.