M.2 NGFF SATA To 5-Ch SATA3 Expander, JMB575 Control Chip
Expander with 5 SATA slots and M.2 B Key connector. It supports HDD and SSD drives that work with the SATA protocol. It allows data transfer at speeds of up to 6 Gbps and can work with computers supporting the SATA PM function and running Windows or Linux. The module is equipped with over-voltage protection, overload protection, EMI suppression circuitry and short-circuit protection. It works on the basis of a high-quality JMB575 chip dedicated to applications that require large data space. An aluminum heatsink located on the board near the M.2 connector is responsible for dissipating heat and maintaining operational stability. LEDs indicating the operating status of each connected drive are located at each connector.
- The module is for SATA expansion, only the SATA interface on the M.2 B/M KEY slot that supports the SATA PM function can be used.
- There are components at the bottom of the module, check whether the height of the seat is sufficient before use.
- Supported hard drive: SATA-compatible HDD and SSD
- Control chip: JMB575
- Transfer interface: 5 x SATA female port, SATA M.2 B-key male port
- Transfer speed: SATA3: 6Gbps
- Operating system: Windows, Linux
- Disk operation status indicator lights
- Overvoltage protection, overload protection, EMI suppression circuit and short circuit protection
- Aluminum heat sink
- Manufacturer: Waveshare
- Manufacturer Part No: M2-SATA-5P
- Supports Hard Drives: HDD and Solid State Drive with SATA protocol compatible
- Transfer Interface: SATA female port × 5, M.2 B-key SATA male port × 1
- Transfer Speed SATA3: 6Gbps
- Oprating System: Windows / Linux
- Length: 80 mm
- Width: 22 mm
- Height: 38 mm
- Approx Weight: 10 gm
Useful Link: Click Here
- 1 x M.2 NGFF SATA To 5-Ch SATA3 Expander, JMB575 Control Chip
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.