LNK364PN -Low Power Offline Switcher IC- DIP-8 Package
LinkSwitch™-XT incorporates a 700 V power MOSFET, oscillator, simple ON/OFF control scheme, a high-voltage switched current source, frequency jittering, cycle-byTable 1. Output Power Table. Notes: 1. Minimum continuous power in a typical non-ventilated enclosed adapter measured at 50 °C ambient. 2. Minimum practical continuous power in an open frame design with adequate heat sinking, measured at 50 °C ambient. 3. Packages: P: DIP-8B, G: SMD-8B, D: SO-8C. Please see Part Ordering Information. 4. See the Key Application Considerations section for a complete description of assumptions. cycle current limit and thermal shutdown circuitry onto a monolithic IC. The start-up and operating power are derived directly from the DRAIN pin, eliminating the need for a bias winding and associated circuitry.
- Part No: LNK364PN
- Manufacturer: Power Integrations
- Output Isolation: Isolated
- Internal Switch(s): Yes
- Voltage – Breakdown: 700V
- Topology: Flyback
- Output Voltage: 5.8 V
- Input / Supply Voltage: 85 VAC ~ 265 VAC
- Switching Frequency: 132 kHz
- Duty Cycle – Max: 60 %
- Operating Supply Current: 250 uA
- Frequency – Switching: 132kHz
- Power (Watts): 9 W
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 150°C (TJ)
- Package / Case: 8-DIP (0.300″, 7.62mm), 7 Leads
Datasheet: LNK364 IC-Low Power Offline Switcher IC
- 1 x LNK364PN -Low Power Offline Switcher IC- DIP-8 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.