LM75 Temperature Sensor Module
This module is designed specifically for the Banana Pi. The module use the NXP LM75 Temperature chip. The temperature register always stores an 11-bit 2’s complement data giving a temperature resolution of 0.125?C. The module use I2C bus to connect to Banana PI. The application of this module includes Industrial controllers, Environmental monitoring, Smart home, Interactive devices etc.
- 11bit high resolution ADC in chip
- Temperature resolution of 0.125°C.
- Connect through I2C bus
- Working voltage: 2.8V-5.5V
- Temperatures range from?55°C to +125°C
- Supply current of 3.5?A in shutdown mode for power conservation
- Temperature accuracy of: 2°C from?25°C to +100°C
- Temperature accuracy of: 3°C from?55°C to +125°C
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product