LM393 IC-Low Power Low Offset Voltage Dual Comparator IC
The LM193-N series consists of two independent precision voltage comparators with an offset voltage specification as low as 2.0 mV max for two comparators which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage. These comparators also have a unique characteristic in that the input common-mode voltage range includes ground, even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
- Voltage Range: 2.0 V to 36 V
- Single or Dual Supplies: ±1.0 V to ±18 V
- Very Low Supply Current Drain (0.4 mA)
- Independent of Supply Voltage
- Low Input Biasing Current: 25 nA
- Low Input Offset Current: ±5 nA
- Maximum Offset voltage: ±3 mV
Datasheet: LM393 IC – Low Power Low Offset Voltage Dual Comparator IC
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
There are no reviews yet.