LM386 IC -Low Voltage Audio Power Amplifier DIP-8 Package
The LM386L-1 and LM386MX-1 are power amplifiers designed for use in low-voltage consumer applications. The gain is internally set to 20 to keep the external part count low, but the addition of an external resistor and capacitor between pins 1 and 8 will increase the gain to any value from 20 to 200. The inputs are ground referenced while the output automatically biases to one-half the supply voltage.
- Part No: LM386L
- Manufacturer: UNISONIC TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD
- Battery Operation
- Minimum External Parts
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 4 V–12 V
- Low Quiescent Current Drain: 4 mA
- Voltage Gains from 20 to 200
- Ground-Referenced Input: Self-Centering Output Quiescent Voltage
- Low Distortion: 0.2% (AV = 20, VS = 6 V, RL = 8 Ω, PO = 125 mW, f = 1 kHz)
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- Package / Case: 8-DIP (0.300″, 7.62mm)
- 1 x LM386 IC -Low Voltage Audio Power Amplifier DIP-8 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.