LM358 Low Power Dual Operational Amplifier Op-Amp SMD SOP-8 Package
The LM158 series consists of two independent, high gain, internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
Application areas include transducer amplifiers, dc gain blocks, and all the conventional op-amp circuits which now can be more easily implemented in single power supply systems. For example, the LM158 series can be directly operated off of the standard 3.3-V power supply voltage which is used in digital systems and will easily provide the required interface electronics without requiring the additional ±15V power supplies.
- Wide Power Supply Range:
- – Single Supply: 3V to 32V
- –Dual Supplies: ±1.5V to ±16V
- Very Low Supply Current Drain (500μA)—Essentially Independent of Supply Voltage
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 2mV
- Large DC Voltage Gain: 100 dB
- Large Output Voltage Swing
- Input Common-Mode Voltage Range Includes Ground.
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.