LM35 Temperature Sensor
LM35 Temperature Sensor series are precision integrated-circuit temperature devices with an output voltage linearly proportional to the Centigrade temperature. The LM35 device has an advantage over linear temperature sensors calibrated in Kelvin, as the user is not required to subtract a large constant voltage from the output to obtain convenient Centigrade scaling. The LM35 device does not require any external calibration or trimming to provide typical accuracies of ±¼°C at room temperature and ±¾°C over a full −55°C to 150°C temperature range.
● Calibrated Directly in Celsius (Centigrade)
● Linear + 10-mV/°C Scale Factor
● 0.5°C Ensured Accuracy (at 25°C)
● Rated for Full −55°C to 150°C Range
● Suitable for Remote Applications
● Low-Cost Due to Wafer-Level Trimming
● Operates From 4 V to 30 V
● Less Than 60-μA Current Drain
● Low Self-Heating, 0.08°C in Still Air
● Non-Linearity Only ±¼°C Typical
● Low-Impedance Output, 0.1 Ω for 1-mA Load
● Application Includes Power Supplies, Battery Management. HVAC, Appliances
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.