LM317MDT – 500mA Adjustable Linear Voltage Regulator – TO252 DPAK Package
The LM217M and LM317M are monolithic integrated circuits in DPAK and SOT223 packages used as positive adjustable voltage regulators. They are designed to supply until 500 mA of load current with an output voltage adjustable over a 1.2 to 37 V range. The nominal output voltage is selected by one resistive divider only, making the device exceptionally easy to configure and avoiding the use of several fixed regulators.
- Part No: LM317MDT
- Manufacturer: STMicroelectronics
- Output Configuration: Positive
- Output Type: Adjustable
- Voltage – Input (Max): 40V
- Voltage – Output (Min/Fixed): 1.2V
- Voltage – Output (Max): 37V
- Current – Output: 500mA
- Current – Quiescent (Iq): 10 mA
- PSRR: 80dB ~ 65dB (120Hz)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 125°C
- Typ. 0.1% load regulation
- Typ. 0.01%/V line regulation
- Package: TO252 (DPAK)
Datasheet: LM317MDT – DPAK Package
- 1 x LM317MDT – 500mA Adjustable Linear Voltage Regulator – TO252 DPAK Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.