LM2596S-Adj – 150KHz 3A Step-Down Voltage Regulator – TO-263 Package
The LM2596 series of regulators are monolithic integrated circuits that provide all the active functions for a step-down (buck) switching regulator, capable of driving a 3-A load with excellent line and load regulation. These devices are available in fixed output voltages of 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V, and an adjustable output version.
Requiring a minimum number of external components, these regulators are simple to use and include internal frequency compensation, and a fixed-frequency oscillator.
The LM2596 series operates at a switching frequency of 150 kHz, thus allowing smaller-sized filter components than what would be required with lower frequency switching regulators.
- Part No: LM2596S-Adj
- Manufacturer: IK
- Package: TO-263
- 3.3-V, 5-V, 12-V, and adjustable output versions
- Adjustable version output voltage range: 1.2V to 37V ±4% maximum over line and load conditions
- 3-A output load current
- Input voltage range up to 40 V
- Requires only four external components
- Excellent line and load regulation specifications
- 150-kHz Fixed-frequency internal oscillator
- TTL shutdown capability
- Low power standby mode, IQ, typically 80 μA
- High efficiency
- Uses readily available standard inductors
- Thermal shutdown and current-limit protection
- Grid infrastructure
- Home theater
- 1 x LM2596S-Adj – 150KHz 3A Step-Down Voltage Regulator – TO-263 Package
There are no reviews yet.