Lithium-ion 18650 3.7V 3000mAh Battery Cell
This Li-Ion 18650 3.7V 3000MAH Battery gives value for your money. It is a single cell, compact, and powerful battery cell with 3000 mAh capacity. It is very convenient to install in your project to fulfill a 3.7 Volt requirement with high capacity.
The battery terminals can use in any compatible battery adapter/holder or it can be permanently soldered to your application’s power source wires.
- Never completely discharge the Li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top-positive or the bottom-negative battery contact.
- Never use force to install (insert) Li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only a high-quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in the plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Do not charge a battery over 4.22V (another reason to use a high-quality battery charger).
- Don’t charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After the battery is discharged-don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion Battery
- Battery Model: 18650
- Battery Voltage: 3.7V
- Full Charging voltage: 4.20V
- Battery Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Rechargeable: Yes
- PCB Protected Board: No
- Shape: Cylindrical Battery
- Dimensions in: mm
- Dia: 18mm
- Length: 65mm
- Weight: 47gm
- Portable equipment: POS, Portable printer, handset.
- Medical instrument: B ultrasound, Ecg monitoring instrument
- Military equipment: IR telescope
- Consumer electronics:PDA,MID,laptop,emergency light power source power tool e-bicycle
- Industrial and commercial instrument: light power meter, Gas testing instruments, fusion splicer, flaw detector
- Electric toy:RC car/ boat/helicopter
- 1 x Lithium-ion 18650 3.7V 3000mAh Battery Cell
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.