LED Dot Matrix 5×7 Display
The LTP-747/757 series are (0.7 ” (17.2mm) matrix height 5 7 dot matrix displays. The green, yellow, red, orange and AlGaAs red displays have gray face and white dots. The AlGaAs red series devices utilize LED chips which are made from AlGaAs on a non-transparent GaAs substrate. The green series devices utilize LED chips which are made from GaP on a transparent GaP substrate. The yellow and red orange series utilize LED chips which are made from GaAsP on a transparent GaP substrate.
- 0.7 ” (17.22mm) matrix height
- Choices of four bright colors-green/yellow/red orange/AlGaAs red.
- Low power requirement.
- 5 7 array with X-Y select
- Compatible with usascll and ebcdic codes.
- Stackable vertically and horizontally.
- Choices of two matrix orientation.
- Cathode row, or cathode column.
- Easy mounting on P.C. board or sockets.
- Categorized for luminous intensity.
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product