L298 2A Dual Motor Driver Module with PWM Control (6 ~ 12V)
L298 2A Dual Motor Driver Module with PWM Control (6 ~ 12V) which is the revised version of the DF-MDV1.0. Its performance has been improved greatly. It can bear a larger current due to the increased heat sink dissipation. It is easy to control, using LGS’s outstanding high-power motor driver chip, the L298N. This chip allows for direct drive of two bi-directional DC motors and incorporates high-speed short diodes for protection. Drive current up to 2A per motor output. The driver uses a broad-brush design to reduce wire resistance.
- The logic part of the input voltage: 6 ~ 12V
- Driven part of the input voltage Vs: 4.8 ~ 46V
- The logical part of the work current Iss: 36mA
- Drive part of the operating current Io: 2A
- Maximum power dissipation: 25W (T = 75 degree Celsius)
- Control signal input level:
High level: 2.3V = Vin = Vss
Low:-0.3V = Vin = 1.5V
- Operating temperature: -25 degree Celsius ~ +130 degree Celsius
- Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge driver
- This module has a built-in 5v power supply when the driving voltage is 7v-35v, this supply is suitable for power supply
- DO NOT input voltage to +5v supply interface, however leading out 5v for external use is available.
- When ENA enable IN1 IN2 control OUT1 OUT2
- When ENB enable IN3 IN4 control OUT3 OUT4
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.