L293D – H-Bridge Motor Driver IC – DIP-16 Package
The L293 and L293D devices are quadruple high current half-H drivers. The L293 is designed to provide bidirectional drive currents of up to 1 A at voltages from 4.5 V to 36 V. The L293D is designed to provide bidirectional drive currents of up to 600 mA at voltages from 4.5 V to 36 V. Both devices are designed to drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, dc, and bipolar stepping motors, as well as other high-current/high-voltage loads in positive supply applications. Tags, L293D, L293DD, L293, L293D Equivalent Dual Timer IC, LB1909MC, SN754410, ULN2003.
- Can be used to run Two DC motors with the same IC.
- Speed and Direction control is possible
- Motor voltage Vcc2 (Vs): 4.5V to 36V
- Maximum Peak motor current: 1.2A
- Maximum Continuous Motor Current: 600mA
- Supply Voltage to Vcc1(vss): 4.5V to 7V
- Transition time: 300ns (at 5Vand 24V)
- Automatic Thermal shutdown is available
- Manufacturer Part No: L293D
- Manufacturer: STMicroelectronics
- Product Type: Motor/Motion/Ignition Controllers & Drivers
- Type: Full Bridge
- Operating Supply Voltage: 4.5V to 36V
- Output Current: 600 mA
- Operating Supply Current: 2 mA
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +150°C
- Number of Outputs: 2 Output
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Package/Case: DIP-16
- High Current Motor Driver IC.
- Dual H-bridge for controlling up to two motors at a time.
- Ideal for Inductive load decoupling from the main/control unit.
- A wide voltage range allows for an adaptive voltage range control
- 1 x L293D – H-Bridge Motor Driver IC – DIP-16 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.