KSA-1 28V 100mA Thumbwheel Switch
This DIP switch is designed to be used on a printed circuit board along with other electronic components and is commonly used to customize the behavior of an electronic device for specific situations. Widely used in data processing, communication, remote control, and anti-theft alarm system need to manually automatically program products. Tags, KSA-1 Switch, Thumb Wheel Switch, Thumbwheel Pushwheel Switches, Binary Output Switcher, Coded Switch.
To buy Thumbwheel Switch and Accessories: Click Here
- Insulation Resistance: 10mΩ min. (At 250 VDC) Between non-connected terminals100 mΩ (At 250 VDC) Between each terminal and noncurrent-carrying part.
- Dielectric strength: 250 VAC,50/60Hz for 1 minute between non-connected terminals1000 VAC,50/60Hz for 1 minute between each terminal and noncurrent-carrying part
- Service life: Mechanically: 30000 operations(steps) min Electrically: 20000 operations(steps) min
- Manufacturer Part No: KSA-1
- Manufacturer: Wanda
- Material: Plastic
- Switching Capacity: 1mA to 0.1A/28 VDC(resistive load)
- Contact Resistance: 200mΩ Max
- Operating Force: 450g
- Vibration: 10 to 55Hz, 1.5mm double amplitude
- Shock: 490m/s² (approx.50g’s)
- Ambient Temperature Operating: -10 to +65°C
- Humidity: 45 to 85% RH
- Weight: 4gm
- Home appliances
- Automobile Industry
- Digital Instruments
Datasheet: KSA-1 28V 100mA Thumbwheel Switch
- 1 x KSA-1 28V 100mA Thumbwheel Switch
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.