The FT245R adds a new function compared with its predecessors, effectively making it a “2-in-1” chip for some application areas. A unique number (the FTDIChip-ID™) is burnt into the device during manufacture and is readable over USB, thus forming the basis of a security dongle which can be used to protect customer application software from being copied.
• Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation Fully operational to +600V Tolerant to negative transient voltage dV/dt immune
• Gate drive supply range from 10 to 20V
• Undervoltage lockout
• 3.3V, 5V, and 15V logic input compatible
• Matched propagation delay for both channels
• Outputs in phase with inputs (IR2101) or out of phase with inputs (IR2102)
• Also available LEAD-FREE
There are no reviews yet.