IR Sensor Module
The sensor module adaptable to ambient light, having a pair of infrared emitting and receiving tubes, transmitting tubes emit infrared certain frequency, when the direction of an obstacle is detected (reflection surface), the infrared reflected is received by the reception tube, After a comparator circuit processing, the green light is on, but the signal output interface output digital signal (a low-level signal), you can adjust the detection distance knob potentiometer, the effective distance range of 2 ~ 30cm, the working voltage of 3.3V- 5V. The detection range of the sensor can be obtained by adjusting the potentiometer, with little interference, easy to assemble, easy to use features, can be widely used in robot obstacle avoidance, avoidance car, line count, and black and white line tracking and many other occasions.
When the module detects an obstacle in front of the signal, the green indicator lights on the board level, while the OUT port sustained low signal output, the module detects the distance 2 ~ 30cm, detection angle 35 °, the distance can detect potential is adjusted clockwise adjustment potentiometer, detects the distance increases; counterclockwise adjustment potentiometer, reducing detection distance.
● The output port OUT sensor module can be directly connected to the microcontroller IO port, you can directly drive a 5V relay
● The module detects the distance 2 -30cm, detection angle 35 °, the distance can detect potential is adjusted Can be used for 3-5V DC power supply modules
● When the power is turned on, the red power indicator light Using the comparator LM393
1. VCC: External 3.3V-5V voltage (can be directly connected to 5v MCU and 3.3v MCU)
2. GND: GND External
3. OUT: Small board digital output interfaces (0 and 1)
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product