INMP441 Omnidirectional Microphone I2S Interface Digital Output Sensor Module
The INMP441 is a high-performance, low-power, digital output, omnidirectional MEMS microphone with a bottom port. The complete INMP441 solution consists of a MEMS sensor, signal conditioning, analog to digital converter, anti-aliasing filter, power management, and industry-standard 24-bit I2S interface. The I2S interface allows the INMP441 to be directly connected to digital processors such as DSPs and microcontrollers without the need for an audio codec for use in the system. The INMP441 has a high signal-to-noise ratio and is an excellent choice for near-field applications. The INMP441 has a flat wideband frequency response that results in a high definition of natural sound. This product is known as Omnidirectional Microphone Module, INMP441 MEMS High Precision Low Power Ultra Small Volume for ESP32, INMP441 MEMS Omnidirectional Microphone Module High Precision / SNR Low Power I2C Interface Supports ESP32.
Connect To ESP32:
- SCK >> GPIO14
- SD >> GPIO32
- WS >> GPIO15
- L/R >> GND
- GND >> GND
- VDD >> VDD3.3
- Digital I2S interface with high precision 24-bit data
- High signal to noise ratio:61 dBA
- High sensitivity:- 26 dBFS
- Stable frequency response: From 60 Hz to 15 kHz
- Low power consumption: Low current consumption 1.4 mA
- High PSR: -75 dBFS
- SCK: Serial data clock for I2S interface
- WS: Serial data word selection for I2S interface
- L/R: Left/Right channel selection.
- When set to low, the microphone outputs a signal on the left channel of the I2S frame.
- When set to high level, the microphone outputs signals on the right channel
- SD: Serial data output of the I2S interface.
- VCC: Input power, 1.8V to 3.3V.
- GND: power ground
- Connect to ESP32: (INMP441 ESP32)
- 1 x INMP441 Omnidirectional Microphone I2S Interface Digital Output Sensor Module
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.