Infrared IR Wireless Remote Control Module Kit for Arduino
The Infrared IR Wireless Remote Control Module Kit for Arduino consists of ultra-thin infrared remote control and a 38KHz infrared receiver module. This mini slim infrared remote control with 20 function keys. Its transmit distances up to 8 meters. Ideal for handling a variety of equipment indoors.IR receiver module can receive a standard 38KHz modulation remote control signal. You can decode the remote control signal through Arduino programming. You can design a variety of remote control robots and interactive works. This product is known as 1 Channel Relay, 1 channel Relay module, 1 Channel Remote Control, Amplifier, Arduino IR Remote Control, Audio Module, Bluetooth, Bluetooth MP3 Decoding Board Module, FM Remote, FPV, IR, IR Remote, IR Sensor, IR Transmitter, Module, MP3 Decoding Board Module, Radio Frequency, Receiver, Receiver Diode, remote, remote control, Remote Control 1 Channel, rf, RF Transmitter Receiver Module, RF Transmitter Receiver Wireless Module, RFID RF Module, Telemetry, Transceiver, Transmitter, Transmitter Receiver, TSOP38238, VS1838B, Wireless Smart Switches.
- Battery: CR2025 Button batteries
- Effective angle: 60Â°
- Transmission distance: up to 8m(depending on the surrounding environment, the sensitivity of the receiver, etc).
- Sticking material: 0.125mmPET
- Effective life: 20,000 times
- Static current: 3uA – 5uA
- Dynamic current: 3mA – 5mA
- Depending on the surrounding environment and the sensitivity of the receiver the transmission distance may be affected.
- Photo-detector and preamplifier in one package.
- Internal filter for PCM frequency.
- Improved shielding against EMI.
- Length: 86mm
- Width: 40mm
- Height: 6.5mm
- Weight: 13gm
- 1 x Infrared IR Wireless Remote
- 1 x IR Receiver
- 3 x F-F Jumper cable
- 1 x LED
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product