INA125 – Instrumentation Amplifier with Precision Voltage Reference IC SO-16
The INA125 is a low power, high accuracy instrumentation amplifier with a precision voltage reference. It provides complete bridge excitation and precision differential-input amplification on a single integrated circuit. A single external resistor sets any gain from 4 to 10,000. The INA125 is laser-trimmed for low offset voltage (250mV), low offset drift (2mV/°C), and high common-mode rejection (100dB at G = 100). It operates on single (+2.7V to +36V) or dual (±1.35V to ±18V) supplies.
The voltage reference is externally adjustable with pin selectable voltages of 2.5V, 5V, or 10V, allowing use with a variety of transducers. The reference voltage is accurate to ±0.5% (max) with ±35ppm/°C drift (max). Sleep mode allows shutdown and duty cycle operation to save power.
The INA125 is specified for the –40°C to +85°C industrial temperature range.
- Low Quiescent Current: 460mA
- Precision Voltage Reference: 1.24V, 2.5V, 5V or 10V
- Sleep Mode
- Low Offset Voltage: 250mV max
- Low Offset Drift: 2mV/°C max
- Low Input Bias Current: 20nA max
- High CMR: 100dB min
- Low Noise: 38nV/SQROOT(Hz) at f = 1kHz
- Input Protection to ±40V
- Wide Supply Range
Single Supply: 2.7V to 36V
Dual Supply: ±1.35V to ±18V
- Pressure and Temperature Bridge Amplifiers
- Industrial Process Control
- Factory Automation
- Multi-Channel Data Acquisition
- Battery Operated Systems
- General Purpose Instrumentation
There are no reviews yet.