HT12D Decoder IC
The 212 decoders are a series of CMOS LSIs for remote control system applications. They are paired with Holteks 212 series of encoders (refer to the encoder/decoder cross reference table). For proper operation, a pair of encoder/decoder with the same number of addresses and data format should be chosen.
- Operating voltage: 2.4V~12V
- Low power and high noise immunity CMOS technology
- Low standby current
- Capable of decoding 12 bits of information
- Binary address setting
- Received codes are checked 3 times
- Address/Data number combination
- HT12D: 8 address bits and 4 data bits
Datasheet:HT12D Decoder IC
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.