Heat Shrink Tube – Yellow – Diameter 40 mm – Length 1 meter
Heat-shrink tubing is a shrinkable plastic tube used to insulate wires, providing abrasion resistance and environmental protection for stranded and solid wire conductors, connections, joints, and terminals in electrical work. This product is also called Yellow Heat Shrink Tube 40mm Diameter.
- Including providing electrical insulation to wires
- splices etc.
- Product Type: Heat shrink Sleeve or heat shrink tube.
- Manufacturer: WOER
- Material: polyolefin
- Flammability: VW-1
- Tube Diameter: 40 mm
- Shrink Ratio: 2:1
- Operating Temperature (°C): -40 to 125
- Tensile Strength: ≥10.4Mpa
- Elongation Ratio: ≥200%
- Radial Shrinking Ratio: ≥50%
- Voltage rating: up to 600V
- Colour: Yellow
- Length: 1 meter
Datasheet: WOER Heat Shrink Sleeve
- 1 x Heat Shrink Tube – Yellow – Diameter 40 mm – Length 1 meter
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.