Heat Shrink Tube White Diameter 5 mm – Length 1 meter
Heat-shrink tubing is a shrinkable plastic tube used to insulate wires, providing abrasion resistance and environmental protection for stranded and solid wire conductors, connections, joints, and terminals in electrical work.
These High performance 2:1 heat shrink material tubes, bundles, and protects cables; wire, and hoses are for a wide range of DIY applications. It is used extensively for cable and wire harnessing, strain relief, insulation, color-coding, identification, and protection. This product is also called Heat Shrink Tube White Diameter 5mm.
- Including providing electrical insulation to wires
- splices etc.
- Product Type: Heat shrink Sleeve or heat shrink tube.
- Manufacturer: WOER
- Material: polyolefin
- Flammability: VW-1
- Tube Diameter: 5 mm
- Shrink Ratio: 2:1
- Operating Temperature (°C): -40 to 125
- Tensile Strength: ≥10.4Mpa
- Elongation Ratio: ≥200%
- Radial Shrinking Ratio: ≥50%
- Voltage rating: up to 600V
- Colour: White
- Length: 1 meter
Datasheet: WOER Heat Shrink Sleeve
- 1 x Heat Shrink Tube White Diameter 5 mm – Length 1 meter
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.