Heat Shrink Tube – Green – Diameter 4 mm – Length 1 meter
Heat-shrink tubing is a shrinkable plastic tube used to insulate wires, providing abrasion resistance and environmental protection for stranded and solid wire conductors, connections, joints, and terminals in electrical work.
- Including to provide electrical insulation to wires
- splices etc.
- Product Type: Heat shrink tubing or heat shrink tube.
- Brand: WOER
- Material: polyolefin
- Flammability: VW-1
- Tube Diameter: 4mm
- Voltage rating: up to 600V
- Shrink Temperature rating: 125℃
- Colour: Green
- Length: 1 meter
- 1 x Heat Shrink Tube – Green – Diameter 3 mm – Length 1 meter
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.