Heat Shrink Tube – Blue – Diameter 16 mm – Length 1 meter
Heat-shrink tubing is a shrinkable plastic tube used to insulate wires, providing abrasion resistance and environmental protection for stranded and solid wire conductors, connections, joints, and terminals in electrical work. This product is also called Blue Heat Shrink Tube 16mm Diameter.
- Including providing electrical insulation to wires
- splices etc.
- Product Type: Heat shrink tubing or heat shrink tube.
- Brand: WOER
- Material: polyolefin
- Flammability: VW-1
- Tube Diameter: 16mm
- Voltage rating: up to 600V
- Shrink Temperature rating: 125℃
- Colour: Blue
- Length: 1 meter
- 1 x Heat Shrink Tube – Blue – Diameter 16 mm – Length 1 meter
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.