Haoyue DT830D Digital Multimeter With Lcd Display
830 series multimeters are pocket-sized 3 1/2-digit digital multimeters for measuring DC and AC Voltage, DC Current, Resistance, and Testing Diode. Some models also provide transistor test function, signal output, or performing continuity test. Overload protection and low battery indication are provided. The following table shows the functions of the series multimeters.
FUNCTION AND RANGE SWITCH
1. This switch is used to select the functions and desired ranges as well as to turn ON/OFF the meter. To extend the life of the battery, the switch should be in the “OFF” position when the meter is not in use. Plug-in connector for red (Positive) test lead for current ( between 200mA and 10A ) measurement. There is no fuse for the “10A” jack. To use safely, each measurement can not last for more than 10 seconds and the interval between each measurement must be
more than 15 minutes.
3 1/2 digits, LCD(12mm)
3. “COM” JACK Plug-in connector for black (negative) test lead.
4. JACK Plug-in connector for red (positive) test lead for all voltage, resistance, and current ( up to 200mA ) measurements.
5. “10A” JACK
6. LIGHT SWITCH ( only for DT830BL ) Switch for ” torchlight ” and ” backlight “.
- An Easy to Read 3.5 Digit LCD Display.
- The ability to display Measured Electrical Values Quickly Without any Computations.
- Auto-Polarity for Direct Current Readings.
- Auto Ranging which Selects the Correct Range for the Quantity Under Test to Get Most Significant Digits.
- Type: Digital
- Size: 21X15X5cm
- Voltage Rating: 1000Vdc/750Vac Rms
- Impedance: 1MOhm
- Requires a 9V Battery
- Capacity: 200 mV, 2000mV, 20V, 200V and 1000V (DC Voltage), 200µA, 2000µA, 20mA, 200mA and 10A (DC Current), 200V and 750V (AC Voltage), 200, 2000 Ohms, 20, 200 and 2000KOhms (Resistance)