Hall Effect Sensor-Bipolar WSH130
Hall Effect Sensor-Bipolar WSH130 is designed to integrate Hall sensor with output driver together on the same chip, it is suitable for speed measurement, revolution counting, positioning, and DC brushless motors. It includes a temperature compensated voltage regulator, a differential amplifier, a Hysteresis controller, and an open-collector output driver capable of sinking up to 20 mA current load. An on-chip protection resistor is implemented to prevent reverse power fault.
- Operates from 2.4 V to 26 V supply voltage with reverse voltage protection
- Operates with magnetic fields from DC to 15 kHz
- On-chip Hall Sensor
- On-chip temperature compensation circuitry minimizes shifts in on and off points and hysteresis over temperature and supply voltage
- Ideal sensor for speed measurement, revolution counting, positioning, and DC brushless motors
- On (L) with magnetic South pole and Off (H) with North pole
- 1 X Hall Effect Sensor-Bipolar WSH130
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.