GY-271 QMC5883L 3-axis Electronic Compass Module Magnetic Field Sensor
The GY-271 is supposed to have an HMC5883L, but some boards have a QMC5883L which has the same basic capability but is not compatible with the H. The GY-271 QMC5883L 3-axis Electronic Compass Module Magnetic Field Sensor is designed for low field magnetic sensing with a digital interface and it is perfect to give precise heading information. If you get a GY-271 board and observe an I2C address of 0x0C and read back nothing but zeros from the board, then you probably have a QMC5883L chip! Try this library and see if it works for you. To install this library into your Arduino environment, download the latest release file to your desktop
- 3-axis magnetic electronic compass.
- Precise heading information.
- Fits into small projects easily.
- I2C communication.
- Driver IC – HMC5883L
- Operating Voltage (VDC) – 3 ~ 5
Package Includes :
- 1 x GY-271 QMC5883L 3-axis Electronic Compass Module.
- 2 x 5 * 1 Male Burg Connectors