GSM GPRS SIM800C Modem with Power Supply
SIM800C is a complete Quad-band GSM/GPRS solution in an SMT type, which can be embedded in the customer applications. SIM800C supports, it can transmit Voice, SMS, and data information with low power consumption. The GPRS/GSM S provides you a way to use the GSM phone network to receive data from a remote location, and it is compatible with all boards which have the same form factor (and pinout) This can also be applied to DIY phones for calling, receiving and sending messages, making GPS tracker or other applications like Smart home, etc.
SIM800C GPRS/GSM delivers GSM/GPRS850/900/1800/1900MHz signals for SMS and GPRS Service. Also, it runs at the low power consumption of about 0.6mA in sleep mode but acts compliant to GSM phase 2/2+: Class 4 (2 W @850/ 900 MHz), Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz). What’s more, to make your project more flexible and efficient, we have prepared two different antennas for you. One is the traditional GPRS antenna which is more sensitive while another one is an on-board antenna which is more compact and easy to install.
The input voltage range is 5V-24V DC. The power supply range is suitable for various power supply occasions. It is more convenient for students and engineering projects. When the GPRS module communicates, the peak current is very large and the voltage is low. Therefore, the higher the power supply voltage of the development board, the current. The smaller the voltage, the smaller the power supply pressure. When integrating the GPRS module into the product, you need to consider the power supply circuit of the development board. The module is connected to the power supply to automatically connect to the network, no need to press the button to control the boot, power on directly, eliminating the troublesome boot process, reserve the boot pin, you can achieve the user’s own control switch.
- Communications module type: GSM
- Supply Voltage: 5V to 24V DC
- Operating Temperature: -40-85 DegreeC
- GPRS mobile station: class B
- Standard: 2G
- Module output power: 1 W (class 1 @ 1800/1900MHz), 2W (class 4 @ GSM850/EGSM900)
- GPRS class 12: max. 85.6 kbps (downlink/uplink)
- PBCCH support
- Coding schemes CS 1, 2, 3, 4
- DTR: Data Terminal Preparation
- TXD: module serial port transmit pin
- RXD: module serial port receiving pin
- U2_R: module serial port 1 receive pin
- U2_T: module serial port 1 transmit pin
- ADC: ADC detection
- SPP: Core Audio Output Pin
- SPN: Core Audio Output Pin
- MC-: Core Audio Input Pin
- MC+: Core Audio Input Pin
- PWR: Pulling this pin low can turn the module on or off.
- Serial interface
- GSM Antenna pad
Dimensions: Length41mm, Width 41mm, and Height 23mm (41x41x23)
Frequency: 1800MHz, 1900MHz, 850MHz, 900MHz
Transfer Rate: 85.6 kbps
Datasheet: GSM GPRS SIM800C Modem with Power Supply
Datasheet SIM800C: SIM800C-DS_Hardware_Design_V1.01