Green LED – SMD 0603 – Pack of 10
The new 0603 LED series have been designed in the smallest SMD package. This innovative 0603 LED technology opens the way to smaller products of higher performance, more design in flexibility, enhanced applications etc.
The 0603 LED is an obvious solution for small-scale, high power products that are expected to work reliability in an arduous environment.
The reflector inside this package is filled with a mixture of epoxy and yellow converter. This yellow converter converts the blue emission partially to yellow, which mixes the remaining blue to give white.
A?light-emitting diode?(LED) is a?semiconductor?light source?that emits light when?current?flows through it.?Electrons?in the semiconductor recombine with?electron holes, releasing energy in the form of?photons. The color of the light (corresponding to the energy of the photons) is determined by the energy required for electrons to cross the?band gap of the semiconductor. White light is obtained by using multiple semiconductors or a layer of light-emitting phosphor on the semiconductor device.
SMD means surface mounted diode. This is a better technology than the first generation DIP LEDs. The SMD type LEDs?are mounted on an aluminum substrate and enveloped in an epoxy resin.
The 17-21 SMD LED is much smaller than lead frame type components, thus enable smaller board size, higher packing density, reduced storage space and finally smaller equipment to be obtained.
Besides, lightweight makes them ideal for miniature applications. etc.
- Emitting Color: Green
- SMD Package: 0603
- High efficient InGaN technology
- Smallest SMD package 0603 with exceptional brightness, 1.6 mm x 0.8 mm x 0.6 mm (L x W x H)
- High reliability lead frame based
- Temperature range -40 ?C to +100 ?C
- Chromaticity coordinate categorized according to CIE1931 per packing unit
- Typical color temperature 5500 K
- EIA and ICE standard package
- Compatible to IR reflow soldering
- Available in 8 mm tape reel
- Preconditioning according to JEDEC level 2
- ESD-withstand voltage: up to 1 kV according to JESD22-A114-B
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Max Reverse Voltage (VR): 5V
- Max Forward Current (IF): 20mA
- Peak Forward Current (Duty 1/10 @1KHz, IFP): 0.1A
- Max Power Dissipation (Pd): 80mW
- Max Junction Temperature (Tj): 110 deg C
- Max Operating Temperature (Topr): -40 to +100 deg C
- Max Storage Temperature (Tstg): -40 to +100 deg C
- Automotive: backlighting in dashboards, switches, and keypads
- Telecommunication: indicator and backlighting in telephone and fax
- Backlighting for audio, and video equipment
- Backlighting in office equipment
- Indoor and outdoor message boards
- Flat backlight for LCDs, switches, and symbols