FT232RL USB to TTL 3.3V 5.5V Serial Adapter Module for Arduino UNO
FT232RL FTDI USB 3.3V 5.5V to TTL Serial Adapter Module The FT232R is a USB to serial UART interface. A low-cost way to add USB capability to For or other microcontrollers. Use this to give your own breadboard For USB capability for bootloading or downloading sketches. RXD/TXD transceiver communication indicator. Includes over-current protection, using a 500ma self-restoring fuse. This board includes a DTR pin needed to auto-reset For when downloading to your device.
- IC Chip: FT232RL
- Interface: Mini USB
- Support: 3.3~5V
- Standard interface layout, compatible with a variety of Arduinos such as the Pro Mini
- Original FTDI FT232 chip, stable performance
- USB power has current protection, using 500MA self-restore fuse
- RXD/TXD transceiver communication indicator
- With power, sending, receiving indicator, working status LED indicators
- With 3.3V and 5V TTL Level supply options
- USB to serial TTL module, download STC SCM
- Mini USB Port Connection
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.