FSL206MR Green Mode Power Switch – DIP-8 Package
The FSL206MR integrated Pulse−Width Modulator (PWM) and SENSEFET® is specifically designed for high−performance offline Switched−Mode Power Supplies (SMPS) while minimizing external components. This device integrates high−voltage power regulators that combine an avalanche−rugged SENSEFET with a Current−Mode PWM control block. The integrated PWM controller includes a 7.8 V regulator, eliminating the need for auxiliary bias winding; Under−Voltage Lockout (UVLO) protection; Leading−Edge Blanking (LEB); an optimized gate turn−on/turn−off driver; EMI attenuator; Thermal Shutdown (TSD) protection; temperature−compensated precision current sources for loop compensation; soft−start during startup; and fault−protection circuitry such as Overload Protection (OLP), Over−Voltage Protection (OVP), Abnormal Over−Current Protection (AOCP), and Line Under−Voltage Protection (LUVP). The internal high−voltage startup switch and the Burst−Mode operation with very low operating current reduce the power loss in Standby Mode. As a result, it is possible to reach a power loss of 150 mW with no bias winding and 25 mW (for FSL206MR) or 30 mW (for FSL206MRBN) with a bias winding under no−load conditions when the input voltage is 265 Vac.
- Internal Avalanche-Rugged SenseFET: 650V
- Precision Fixed Operating Frequency: 67kHz
- No Need for Auxiliary Bias Winding
- Frequency Modulation for Attenuating EMI
- Line Under-Voltage Protection (LUVP)
- Pulse-by-Pulse Current Limiting
- Low Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Ultra-Low Operating Current: 300µA
- Built-In Soft-Start and Startup Circuit
Product Type: AC/DC Converters
Minimum Operating Temperature: – 40°C
Maximum Operating Temperature: + 115°C
Mounting Style: Through Hole
- SMPS for STB, DVD & DVCD Players
- SMPS for Auxiliary Power
- 1 x FSL206MR Green Mode Power Switch – DIP-8 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
There are no reviews yet.