FR9120N P-Channel Power MOSFET-TO-252
Fifth Generation HEXFETs from International Rectifier utilize advanced processing techniques to achieve extremely low on-resistance per silicon area. This benefit, combined with the fast switching speed and ruggedized device design that HEXFET Power MOSFETs are well known for, provides the designer with an extremely efficient and reliable device for use in a wide variety of applications. The D-Pak is designed for surface mounting using vapor phase, infrared, or wave soldering techniques. The straight lead version (IRFU series) is for through-hole mounting applications. Power dissipation levels up to 1.5 watts are possible in typical surface mount applications.
- Continuous Drain Current, VGs @ -10V: -6.6A
- Continuous Drain Current, VGs @-10V: -4.2A
- Pulsed Drain Current: -26A
- Power Dissipation: 40W
- Linear Derating Factor: 0.32W/°C
- Gate-to-Source Voltage: ±20V
- Single Pulse Avalanche Energy: 100mJ
- Avalanche Current: -6.6A
- Repetitive Avalanche Energy: 4mJ
- Peak Diode Recovery dv/dt: -5V/ns
- Operating Junction and Storage Temperature: -55 to +150
- Package: TO-252
- 1 x FR9120N P-Channel Power MOSFET-TO-252
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.