Fire/Flame Sensor Module 1 Metre Range
This tiny Flame sensor infrared receiver module ignition source detection module is Arduino compatible can use to detect flame or wavelength of the light source within 760nm~1100nm also useful for Lighter flame detection at the distance of 80cm. Greater the flame, farther the test distance. It has a Detect angle of 60° and very sensitive to flame spectrum. It produces the one-channel output signal at the D0 terminal for further processing like an alarm system or any switching system. The sensitivity is adjustable with the help of a blue potentiometer given on the board.
- Output Channel: 1
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 ~ 5V
- Indicator light: a green one for the switch, a red one for power.
- Built-in a potentiometer for sensitivity control.
- Onboard signal output indication, output effective signal is high, at the same time the indicator light up, the output signal can directly connect to microcontroller IO.
- Can detect fire or wavelength in 760 ~ 1100 nm nano within the scope of the light source.
- Detection angle about 60 degrees, the flame spectrum especially sensitive.
- The flame of the most sensitive sensors flame, the regular light is also a response, generally used for fire alarm purposes.
- Mounting Hole: 3mm
- Length: 32mm
- Width: 14mm
- Weight: 3mm
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product