Ferrite Bead – 75 ohm 100MHz 3A – HCB20-750-RC – 1206 Package
Ferrite beads are classified as inductors, but their frequency-impedance characteristics differ from those of most inductors. Compared with general inductors, ferrite beads have a high resistance component R and a low Q value. An inductor, also called a coil, choke, or reactor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that stores energy in a magnetic field when electric current flows through it. An inductor typically consists of an insulated wire wound into a coil around a core.
- Part No: HCB20-750-RC
- Manufacturer: Murata Electronics
- Product Category: Ferrite Beads
- Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Maximum DC Current: 3A
- Maximum DC Resistance: 250mOhm
- Test Frequency: 100 MHz
- Maximum Operating Temperature: -55°C ~ 125°C
- RoHS: ROHS3 Compliant
- Package: 1206
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
- 1 x Ferrite Bead – 75 ohm 100MHz 3A – HCB20-750-RC – 1206 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.