FDN335N 20V 1.7A N-Channel Mosfet – SOT-23 Package
This N−Channel logic level enhancement mode field effect transistor is produced using on semi’s proprietary, high cell density, DMOS technology. This very high-density process is specially tailored to minimize on−state resistance. This device has been designed especially for low-voltage applications to replace digital transistors. Since bias resistors are not required, this one N−channel FET can replace several different digital transistors, with different bias resistor values.
- Part No: FDN335N
- Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor / ONSEMI
- FET Type: N-Channel
- Drain−Source Voltage: 20V
- Gate−Source Voltage: ±8V
- Drain/Output Current:1.7A
- Power Dissipation: 0.500W
- Input Capacitance (Ciss) (Max) @ Vds: 310 pF @ 10 V
- Output to Ground Resistance: 70Ω
- Operating Temperature Range: -55 ~ +150°C
- Mounting Type: Surface Mount
- Package/Case: SOT-23-3
- 1 x FDN335N 20V 1.7A N-Channel Mosfet – SOT-23 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.