ESP32 LoRa SX1278 0.96 Inch Blue OLED Display Bluetooth WiFi Module for Arduino
WIFI Kit series is the new development of the cost-effective networking program, the main chip using Lexin ESP32, Tensilica LX6 dual-core processor, clocked at 240MHz, computing power up to 600DMIPS, chip built-in 520 KB SRAM, 802.11 b / g / N HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, protocol stack and LWIP, integrated dual-mode Bluetooth (traditional Bluetooth and BLE low power Bluetooth).
This product is based on the WIFI Kit 32 added SX1278 chip, that is, remote modem, 433MHz-470MHz frequency, about -148dBm high sensitivity, +20 dBm power output, high reliability, transmission distance (measured open area communication distance 2.6Km).
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 7V
- Operating temperature range: -40 ° C to + 90 ° C
- Supports Sniffer, Station, softAP and Wi-Fi Direct modes
- Data rate: 150 Mbps @ 11n HT40,72 Mbps @ 11n HT20,54 Mbps @ 11g, 11 Mbps @ 11b
- Transmit power: 19.5 dBm @ 11b, 16.5 dBm @ 11g, 15.5 dBm @ 11n
- Receiver sensitivity up to – 98 dBm
- UDP continues to throughput by 135 Mbps