ESP-12E ESP8266 Wifi Module
The module has the ability to run independent of a host controller. The ESP8266 Serial/UART to WiFi module is a great way to connect your Arduino or other microcontroller projects to a WiFi network.
Create your next internet of things (IOT) project with affordable network connectivity by implementing this module into your design. The ESP8266 has 3.6V max tolerant I/Os so you will need a logic level converter to connect it with higher voltage devices such as Arduino. The ESP8266 requires 3.3V power so you may need a 3.3V voltage regulator to provide the correct voltage, depending on your setup.
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Serial/UART baud rate: 115200 bps, changeable
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Input power: 3.3V (see “Recommended Products” below for 3.3V power options)
- I/O voltage tolerance: 3.6V Max (see “Recommended Accessories” below for level converters to connect to higher voltage devices (i.e. Arduino) )
- +19.5dBm output in 802.11b mode
- Weight: 1.72g (0.06oz)
- Module’s dimensions: 24mm x 16mm x 3.4mm (0.95″ x 0.63″ x 0.13″)
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product