EM4100 TK4100 125KHZ RFID Coin Tag – 25mm
EM4100 TK4100 125KHZ RFID Coin Tag Round 3M Adhesive RFID Coin Disc Stick, RFID Card 125kHz, Radio-frequency identification uses electromagnetic fields to automatically identify and track tags attached to objects. The tags contain electronically stored information. Passive tags collect energy from a nearby RFID reader’s interrogating radio waves. Active tags have a local power source (such as a battery) and may operate hundreds of meters from the RFID reader. Unlike a barcode, the tags don’t need to be within the line of sight of the reader, so it may be embedded in the tracked object. RFID is one method of automatic identification and data capture (AIDC). This product is known as EM4100 TK4100 125KHZ RFID Coin Tag Round 3M Adhesive RFID Coin Disc Stick, TK4100 125KHZ RFID Tag Round, 125KHz RFID Tag, 125KHZ RFID Copy Card Rewritable Tag, 125KHZ RFID Round Tag, 25KHZ RFID Coin Tag, 25KHZ RF-ID 25mm Round Tag.
- Packaging material: PVC
- Chip Model: TK4100 Chip
- Chip Usage: Only Read(can’t write, copy)
- Storage capacity:64 bit
- Operating Frequency: 125KHZ
- Working temperature: -45℃ ~ +85℃
- Detecting distance: 1-5cm
- Power supply mode: passive card
- Working type: Read-only
- Reading distance: 1 – 5 cm
- Reading speed: 1 – 2 ms
- Endurance:>100,000 Times
- Diameter Of Tag: 25mm
- Pet and livestock tracking.
- Inventory management.
- Asset tracking and equipment tracking.
- Inventory control.
- Cargo and supply chain logistics.
- Vehicle tracking.
- Customer service and loss control.
- Improved visibility and distribution in the supply chain.
- 1 x EM4100 TK4100 125KHZ RFID Coin Tag – 25mm
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.