EE10-A1 SMPS High Frequency 3 Watt PCB Mount Transformer
EE10-A1 is a 100K-200KHz low-power high-frequency transformer of 5-12V with a maximum of 3W output and can be used as a long-term stable supply. It is suitable for use with switching power management ICs such as the LNK364PN and it is easy to design a 5-12V maximum output 3W switching power supply. The primary inductance 2.6-4.0mH turns ratio is 145:18.
Note: It is a switching power supply power transformer and can not be used directly with 220V 50Hz. Direct connection with 50Hz AC will burn the transformer.
- Model Number: EE10
- Phase: Single
- Primary Inductance: 2.6 ~ 4.0mH
- Turns Ratio: 145:18
- Power: 3Watt
- Working Frequency: 20Khz ~ 500Khz
- Core Shape: EPC
- No of Poles: 6 Pin
- Usage: High Frequency
- Winding material: High-Grade Copper
- Temperature Range: -15°C to +105°C
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- DIY projects Requiring In-Application High current drain
- On chassis AC/AC converter
- Designing a Battery Charger
- Designing an SMPS
Reference Footprint: EE10
- 1 x EE10-A1 SMPS High Frequency 3 Watt PCB Mount Transformer
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.