DS18B20 Water Proof Digital Temperature Sensor Probe
DS18B20 Water Proof Digital Temperature Sensor Probe is a 1 Meter Long Waterproof, sealed, and pre-wired. It is very handy for when you need to measure something far away, or in wet conditions. Because they are digital, you don’t get any signal degradation even over long distances. These 1-wire digital temperature sensors are fairly precise (±0.5°C over much of the range) and can give up to 12 bits of precision from the onboard digital-to-analog converter. They work great with any microcontroller using a single digital pin, and you can even connect multiple ones to the same pin, each one has a unique 64-bit ID burned in at the factory to differentiate them. Usable with 3.0-5.0V systems. The only downside is they use the Dallas 1-Wire protocol, which is somewhat complex and requires a bunch of code to parse out the communication. When using with microcontroller put a 4.7k resistor to the sensing pin, which is required as a pullup from the DATA to the VCC line.
- Red: VCC/VDD
- Yellow/White: DATA
- Black: GND
- Model: DS18B20
- Operating Voltage: 3 ~ 5.5VDC
- Operating Temperature: -55 to 125°C
- Each pin uses a heat-shrinkable tube to prevent short circuits, internal sealing glue, waterproof, moistureproof.
- Stainless steel tube encapsulation waterproof moistureproof prevents rust.
- Stainless steel tube 6mm diameter by 30mm long
- Contains DS18B20 temperature sensor
- 9 to 12-bit selectable resolution
- Uses 1-Wire interface- requires only one digital pin for communication
- Unique 64 bit ID burned into the chip
- Multiple sensors can share one pin
- Temperature-limit alarm system
- Query time is less than 750ms
- Without the external components, the unique single bus.
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Cable Length: 1 Meter
- 1 x DS18B20 Water Proof Digital Temperature Sensor Probe
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.