DRV425EVM Magnetic Field Sensing Evaluation Module
The DRV425EVM is an evaluation platform for the DRV425, a complete analog front end IC and coil driver for open loop magnetic field sensing applications. The DRV425EVM allows the user to explore all the features of the DRV425 device.
The DRV425 is designed for single-axis magnetic field-sensing applications and enables electrically-isolated, high-sensitivity, and precise dc- and ac-field measurements. The device provides the unique and proprietary, integrated fluxgate sensor (IFG) with an internal compensation coil to support a high-accuracy sensing range of ±2 mT with a measurement bandwidth of up to 47 kHz. The low offset, offset drift, and noise of the sensor, combined with the precise gain, low gain drift, and very low nonlinearity provided by the internal compensation coil, result in unrivaled magnetic field measurement precision. The output of the DRV425 is an analog signal proportional to the sensed magnetic field.
- Integrated fluxgate in a 4x4mm package
- Internal or external reference capabilities
- Flexible filter bandwidth settings
- Error and Over Range flag access
- Enables overall sensor accuracy <0.1%, best in its class
- Linear Position Sensing
- Current Sensing in Busbars
- Over-the-Trace Current Sensing
- General-Purpose Magnetic-Field Sensors