DOIT Mini Ultra-Small Size ESP-M3 Serial WiFi Module Compatible With ESP8266
The WiFi module ESP-1 is manufactured by using a high-performance chip ESP8285. This small chip is encapsulated in an enhanced Tensilica’s L106 Diamond series 32-bit kernel CPU with an SRAM. Thus, ESP8285 has the complete function of Wi-Fi function; it not only can be applied independently but can be used as a slave working with other host CPU. When ESP8285 is applied as a slave, it can start from the onboard Flash. The built-in high-speed buffer is not only benefiting improve the system performance but optimizing the store system. In addition, ESP8285 can be used as a Wi-Fi adapter by SPI/SDIO or I2C/UART interface, when it is applied to other MCU designs.
- Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power consumption 32-bit CPU, the main frequency can be 80MHz and 160MHz, also support RTOS.
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack.
- Built-in 1 channel 10-bit high precision ADC.
- The outside interfaces have HSPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IR Remote Control, PWM, GPIO.
- The deep-sleep current is about 10uA, and the cut-off current is smaller than 5uA.
- Can be wake-up within 2 ms, and connect to transmit data package.
- The consumer power is smaller than 1.0mW (DTIM3) when at standby status.
- Built-in 1M byte for SPI Flash.
- Support 802.11 b/g/n/e/i
- Support three modes: Station, SoftAP, and SoftAP+STA.
- Support Wi-Fi Direct(P2P).
- Support hardware acceleration for CCMP (CBC-MAC, computation mode), TKIP (MIC, RC4),
- API(SMS4), WEP(RC4), CRC.
- P2P find, P2P GO mode/GC mode, and P2P power management.
- WPA/PA2 PSK and WPS.
- Support 802.11 I security: pre-certification and TSN.
- Support 802.11n (2.4 GHz).
- 802.1h/RFC1042 frame encapsulation.
- Support seamless roam.
- Support AT remote updation and cloud OTA update.
- Support SmartConfig function for Android and iOS device SmartConfig.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3VDC
- Support: 802.11 b/g/n/e/i
- compatible with: ESP8266
- Support three modes: Station, SoftAP, and SoftAP+STA
- ADC: 10-bit
- Ultra-small size
- Support serial to WiFi
- Wireless transparent transmission.
- Long-distance transmission with ultra-low power.
- Support outboard antenna.
- Bearing high temperature to 125 ºC, compared to the 85ºC for ESP8266.
- Module size:24.5mm x 14mm.
- Derived from ESP8266, ESP8285 has a flash memory of 1MB
- Totally compatible with ESP8266
- WiFi support 802.11 b/g/n/e/i
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +125°C
- Length: 20.5mm
- Width: 16mm
- Height: 3mm
- Approx Weight: 1gm
- Serial Transparent transmission.
- WiFi probe.
- Smart power plug/Smart LED light.
- Mesh networks.
- Sensor networks.
- Wearable electronics.
- Security ID label.
- Wireless location recognition.
- Wireless location system beacon.
- Industrial wireless control.
- 1 x DOIT Mini Ultra-Small Size ESP-M3 Serial WiFi Module Compatible With ESP8266
- 1 x Header Pins.
Note: Product images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.