DM74150 or 74150 Data Selector-multiplexer
These data selectors/multiplexers contain full on-chip decoding to select the desired data source. The DM74150 selects one-of-sixteen data sources. The DM74150 has a strobe input which must be at a LOW logic level to enable these devices. A HIGH level at the strobe forces the W output HIGH and the Y output (as applicable) LOW. The DM74150 features an inverted (W) output only.
- Supply Voltage: 7V
- Input Voltage: 5.5V
- Operating Free Air Temperature Range: 0°C to +70°C
- Storage Temperature Range: −65°C to +150°C
- 50 selects one-of-sixteen data lines
- Performs parallel-to-serial conversion
- Permits multiplexing from N lines to one line
- Also for use as a Boolean function generator
- Typical average propagation delay time, data input to W
- output: 11 ns
- Typical power dissipation: 200 mW
Note:- The “Absolute Maximum Ratings” are those values beyond which the safety of the device cannot be guaranteed. The device should not be operated at these limits. The parametric values defined in the Electrical Characteristics tables are not guaranteed at the absolute maximum ratings. The “Recommended Operating Conditions” table will define the conditions for actual device operation.