DIY Soldering Nano PCB Board ATMEGA328 Development Board For Arduino Nano
This is a Do-It-Yourself board designed according to the application that can be used with Arduino Nano. This is only the layout board and doesn’t have any soldered components. Components need to be purchased and soldered separately.
- 8 Analog input Ports: A0 ~ A7
- 14 digital input / output ports: TX, RX, D2 ~ D13
- 6 PWM ports: D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11
- 1 pair of TTL level serial transceiver RX / TX ports
- Power supply: 5 ~ 9VDC
- USB Connector Type: Mini B-Type USB Connector and Micro USB Connector Both Connector Pitch Available.
- Length: 44 mm
- Width: 18 mm
- Height: 1.6 mm
- Approx Weight: 7 gm
- 1 x DIY Soldering Nano PCB Board ATMEGA328 Development Board For Arduino Nano
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.