DIY Proto HAT Shield for Raspberry Pi 2/B+/A+/3 Model
DIY Proto HAT Sheild for Raspberry Pi is to design our own Pi HAT, attach custom circuitry and otherwise dress our Pi A+, B+, Pi 2 ,or Pi 3. This prototype HAT kit is without EEPROM. The prototype soldering holes in it is having 0.1 inch of spacing to attach components like resistors, capacitors, IC etc. These holes are connected at the bottom. As we can see, this is a solderless board so no soldering is required. It might require light soldering to attach the header to the PCB.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, or Pi 2
- It will not work with the Raspberry Pi Model A or B
- Components like resistors, capacitors, ICs can be placed on it.
- It can be used to attach custom circuitary or as a HAT on Raspberry Pi
- Extra +3V, +5V and Gnd Holes
- 1 Proto HAT Shield
- 1 20×20 Female berg strip
- 4 Screws
- 4 Nuts
- 4 Bolts