A desoldering pump, colloquially known as a solder sucker, is a manually-operated device that is used to remove solder from a printed circuit board. When the solder melts, push the release button and a retracting plunger creates a strong vacuum at the tip, removing the melted solder.
- Lightweight, portable, and compact.
- High suction power.
- Ideal for electrical board repairing.
- Change tips simply by turning tips counterclockwise.
- Clean the cylinder occasionally.
- It helps you complete the task quickly and safely.
- Material: plastic and alloy.
- Length: 195mm.
Note: Product images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product