DC Motor PWM Speed Controller 6V to 28V 3A 80W Adjustable
DC Motor PWM Speed Controller 6V to 28V 3A 80W Adjustable allows controlling the direction of a DC motor using a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 0%-100%. The motor speed controller can easily provide a continuous current of 3A to your DC motor or other DC load.Input supply voltage:6V-28V DC
- Motor+: Motor Positive Terminal
- Motor-: Motor Negative terminal
- Power+: DC 6V – 28V
- Power-: Gnd
1. Turn the potentiometer fully counter-clockwise until it clicks to turn off the module.
2. Connect your DC motor (or DC load) to the motor terminals as labeled on the back of the circuit board.
3. Connect a voltage of 6V-28V DC to the circuit board making sure of the correct polarity of the connection. The voltage applied to the motor will be the supply voltage applied to the circuit board. We recommend adding an appropriately rated fuse in line with the positive supply in order to protect the circuit from any possible short circuits. NOTE: The ground connections to the power supply and the motor must be separate connections. Do not tie the “Power -” and “Motor -” connections together, otherwise the controller will not work.
4. Turn the unit on with the potentiometer. You can now control the speed of the motor by rotating the potentiometer.
- Voltage Range: 6V-28VDC
- Current Range: 3A (max)
- Speed range: 0-100%
- Maximum output power: 80W
- The speed of a motor is fully adjustable
- DC 6V 12V 24V 28V Supported
- The motor speed controller can easily provide a continuous current of 3A to your DC motor or other DC load.
- PWM to vary the speed of DC motors.
- Terminal strip for power & Motor connections.
- Power-On LED indicator
- Dimension (LXBXH in mm)
- Length: 32mm
- Width: 50mm
- Height: 15mm
- Weight: 18 gm
- 1 x DC Motor PWM Speed Controller 6V to 28V 3A 80W Adjustable
- 1x Potentiometer knob
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.