DC Motor PWM Speed Controller 6V to 28V 3A 80W Adjustable
DC Motor PWM Speed Controller 6V to 28V 3A 80W Adjustable allows controlling the direction of a DC motor using a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 0%-100%. The motor speed controller can easily provide a continuous current of 3A to your DC motor or other DC load.
Input supply voltage:6V-28V DC
- Input supply voltage:6V-28VDC
- The maximum output power: 80W
- The maximum continuous output current:3A
- Duty Cycle adjustable:5%-100%
- Connect your DC motor (or DC load) to the motor terminals as indicated on the wiring diagram.
- Connect a voltage of 10V-36V DC to the circuit making sure of the correct polarity of the connection. Note that the voltage applied to the motor will be supply voltage applied to the circuit. It is recommended to add an appropriately rated fuse inline with the positive supply in order to protect the circuit from any possible short circuits.
- You can now control the speed of the motor through a potentiometer.