DC 12V Solenoid Door Lock
This DC 12V Cabinet Door Lock Electric Lock Assembly Solenoid can be used for locking sell-machine, storage shelf, file cabinet and etc. The hidden way of unlocking can be used for an emergency. The lock works as the circuits disconnects, and it will unlock as the instant power-on. It is steady, durable, and energy-saving and had a long lifespan. In the anti-theft and shockproof design, the lock is better than other kinds of locks. After connecting the wires and when the current is available, the electric lock can control the door’s opening and closing.
* Take care of polarity while making the connection without connector (i.e. Red wire should be connected to the positive and Black wire to negative.)
- Rated Operating Voltage: 12V
- Rated Current: 0.80A.
- Power Consumption: 9.6 Watt
- Holding Force: 0.25kg
- Unlocking Time: 1 sec
- Body Material: Iron Metal
- Energized forms: Intermittent
- Cable Length: 25cm
- Weight: 150gm
- Dimensions (mm) LxWxH: 54 x 42 x 28
- Iron Body Material
- High quality ultra-compact electric lock.
- Rustproof, durable, safe, convenient to use.
- Suction tightly sucks the iron, thus locking the door.
- Applicable for being installed in the escape door or fire door electronic controlled system.
- Adopts the principle of electric magnetism, when the current through the silicon, the electromagnetic lock will achieve a strong
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product