DB3 Diac Bilateral Trigger Diode Thyristor – DO-35 Package
Commonly used as a trigger component, the DB3 Diac Diode triggers current only after the desired trigger voltage is reached and performs current cut-off as soon as the electrical current value drops below a specific value. The working method used by the Diac DB3 Diode is the same in its two conduction directions, thus considered a bidirectional trigger component, having no positive or negative terminals. Through its fixed trigger voltage, the Diac DB3 Diode releases current whenever a voltage of approximately 32V is reached, in this way it is easily added in projects that make use of controller circuits. This product is known as DB3 Diac, DB3-22 Diac, DB3 Diode, DB3 Thyristor, Thyristor, DB3 Diac Bilateral Trigger Diode.
- Break Over Voltage: 28 to 36V
- Break Over Voltage Symmetry: ±3V
- Break Over Current: 100 mA
- Peak Output Voltage: 5V
- Working Current: 30mA
- Power Dissipation: 150mW
- Peak On- State Current: 2A
- Leakage Current: 10uA
- Rise Time: 1.5 ms
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 125°C
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Case/Package: DO35 Glass Axial Package
- For Triggering TRIACs, SCRs, Industrial and Commercial Equipment
- Lamp Dimmer Circuits, Universal Motor
- Speed Controls, Heat Controls etc..
- 1 x DB3 Diac Bilateral Trigger Diode Thyristor – DO-35 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.